|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||According to air shipping package|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,paypal|
|Standard Charge:||9A||Max Discharge:||90A Less Than 30sec|
|Application:||EV CARS/SOLAR STORAGE/UPS|
3.2v lipo cell 30Ah for electric car or solar storage lifepo4 type long cycle life
Our product details will be sent to you at once,if we can got your phone number and email.By the way,the latest industry news can be shared with you by phone
cut off Voltage:2.0V for cell
|3.2 Nominal Voltage||Average 3.7V||
cut off Voltage:2.0V for cell
|3.3 AC Impedance Resistance||≤2mΩ|
|3.4 Discharge Cut-off Voltage||2.00V|
|3.5 Charge Current||9A||Standard Charge|
|3.6 Charge Voltage||3.6V|
|3.7 Max. Charge Voltage||3.6V|
|3.8 Storage humidity||< 75%RH||Hygrometer|
|3.9 Max. Charge Current||30A||1.0C A|
|3.10 Max. Discharge Current||90A||3.0 C A|
|3.11 Weight||Approx 765g|
|less than 1 month||-20~+45°C||
temperature: 20°C,at the
|less than 3 months||-20~+35°C|
1.For One unit model
Single cell with this model can protect it from short-circuit,add more saftly.
For two units model
It can be used as 3.2v60Ah cells packin for bigger capacity
Completely battery pack
This is battery pack after finished, with good performance and shape.
This is model for EV cars,can cooling down temperature and protect cell in good performace with BMS.
1) Environmental friendly
2) High density of energy
3) Light weight
4) Low self-discharge
5) Low internal resistance
6) Long cycle life, chargeable up to 1500 times
7) No memory effect
8) Doesn’t contain Mercury, No fire, No explosion, No leakage
9) Very good and quick charge, capability
10) Thickness can be adjusted while width and height keep the same
Video Devices:MP3/MP4/MP5,digital camera,portable DVD,portable television,electronic cigarettes,electricity sound box,ect.
Portable Devices:GPS,PDA,E-book,PMP,PSP,laptop,walkie-talkies,portable medical device,etc.
Illuminate Devices:Miner lamp,search light,ect.
Others:Electric Toys,RC models,model aircraft,backup power,mobile power supply,hand electric drill,ect.
Lithium Polymer Battery Precautions and Safety Instructions
(1)Guarantee to keep the battery in good repair in 12 months from the shipment.
(2)Please use 0.5C current to charge up 60% capacity after the battery placed 3 months.
(3)Before Use the battery, carefully read the instruction manual and battery labels on the surface.
(4)Need to use the original battery charger, and should be placed in a dry ventilated place.
(5)Such as long-term when not in use, the battery charger to charge state half full, remove the battery from the device and separated, to avoid metal contact with the battery, causing
short-circuit or damage to the phenomenon.
(6)In use or during storage, battery found there has been high fever, leakage, odor, distortion and other anomalies, please stop using it immediately and stay away from the battery.
(7)Do not short-circuit the battery positive and negative, and careful not to allow the battery to moisture, to avoid danger.
(8)Using, keep away from heat, High pressure place, and do not beat, hit the battery.
(9)Battery end of life should be immediately removed from the equipment, Please properly handle security of spent batteries, do not put into fire or water.
(10) Shocks, high temperature, or contacts of sharp edge components should not be allowed in battery pack assembling process.
Storage of Lithium Polymer Battery
(1)Batteries should be charged to about 30% to 50% of capacity.
(2)Indoor storage in cool conditions without direct sun light on the packs or cartons.
(3)Store batteries in a dry location with low humidity, and a temperature range of –20°C to +30°C.
(4) Long-term storage can accelerate batteries self-discharge and lead to the deactivation of the batteries.To minimize the deactivation effect,store batteries in atemperature range of +10°C to +30°C.
(5) When charging for the first time after long-term storage,deactivation of batteries may have led to decreased capacity.Recover such batteries to original performance through repeating several cycles of fully charging and discharging.
(6) When storing batteries for more than 6 months,charge at least once every 6 months to prevent leakage and deterioration in performance due to self-discharging